(Liguria, sec XIX)

The “Castello di Quassolo” is an “art nouveau” magnificent building, built between 1901 and 1907, on a plan by Arch. Benvenuto Pesce Maineri. It is located in the land of Cosseria, a Quassolo resort, in the hinterland of Val Bormida, Savona's province

The building, erected as Mr Musso Piantelli summer residence, is on a dominant position, inside a three hectares park, adorned as an English garden. It is in the middle of an area originally used as farm estate. Inside the building there is also a chapel dedicated to San Giuseppe.

The landowners, who are now using it as summer house, are happy to put at disposal some lounges with the beautiful park, its long paths and big lawns, for wedding ceremonies, conferences, exhibitions and other convivial events.