The castle

1901-1907

Between the famous Langhe area and the sea, the castle rises on a top of a hill: built between 1901 and 1907, on a plan by architect Benvenuto Pesce Maineri.

The building, erected as Mr Musso Piantelli’s summer residence, is in a dominant position, inside a three hectare park, landscape as an English garden.

It is in the middle of an area originally used as farm estate. Inside the building there is also a private chapel dedicated to San Giuseppe.